Our contribution to the Austin community is made possible by the generous support of people like you. As the central Texas region’s first and largest community music school, ACMS strives to provide lifelong access to the musical arts through high level instruction and performances for all, regardless of age, skill, ethnicity, or income. Your investment helps us not only continue our community focus through our Harmony Initiative, but also to keep our doors open so that we may continue to house skilled musicians, teachers, and administrators who are the fabric of the Austin music community.
Make a Donation
The Harmony Initiative raises funds for a series of free or low-cost community partnership programs administered by the Armstrong Community Music School for a wide range of ages and developmental needs. Each program is designed by faculty and staff to meet the intellectual and situational needs of the communities they serve, positively impacting the lives of underserved populations with the power of music. Our Community Partnerships include:
- Travis and Navarro High School Child Development centers
- Todos Juntos Child Development Center
- Education Service Center Region XIII
- Belmont Village
- The University of Texas-University Charter School, George M. Kozmetsky Campus in affiliation with the SAFE Alliance
- We Are the Chorus and We Are the Chorus, Too
- Veterans Guitar Project
To learn more about individual programs, please visit our Harmony Initiative page.
Other ways to support our mission:
To learn more about ways to help Armstrong beyond the Harmony Initiative, such as the Margaret Perry Endowment Fund, naming opportunities, employee matching, in-kind gifts, and more, please visit the More Ways to Give page.
Two ways to Make a Donation to the Harmony Initiative:
- Make a one-time donation to the Harmony Initiative in any amount
- Become a sustaining member by joining the Key Club and make monthly or annual contributions (suggested minimum donation of $10 per month; a “key” with your dedication will be temporarily displayed)
Tax-deductible contributions of all amounts are most welcome. Give online, call 512-474-2331, or mail your gift to:
(Make your checks payable to Armstrong Community Music School)
Armstrong Community Music School
3267 Bee Caves Road, Suite 107
Austin, TX 78746
Contact us with any questions you might have. For giving, please contact Courtney Tellman, Director of Development, at (512) 474-2331 or email email@example.com.